We use a secure website called systmonline which provides:
- Appointment booking
- Repeat Prescriptions
- Investigation Results
- Change of address or telephone number
- Access parts of your GP medical record
To access this service you will need to register for an account prior to your first log in:
The Airmid UK app is from TPP the creator of SystmOnline and provider of the medical records system at Shirland Medical. It is available for free for Apple and Android devices from the relevant app store.
Airmid allows you to securely coordinate your care across the NHS, from requesting medication, seeing your results, to booking appointments and facilitating video consultations.
Self registration using the NHS Login service. Existing SystmOnline users can use their existing username and password.
- Visit the Systmonline website
- Click on 'Request Access to Online Services at Shirland Medical' and complete the online form.
- Once this form has been submitted you will have to provide proof of identity (photo-ID for the person making the application or alternatively a birth certificate if no photo ID is available) at reception before access to online services can be granted.
You can only apply in person and once a patient reaches their 16th Birthday they will be required to Register themselves for an access code, to comply with confidentiality regulations.